Docker feel’s really simple to install on Ubuntu, and most of all, really simple to use once you get rid of the number of specificities the tool presents.
I’ve been through the fist steps of building a Tuleap image:
- Start from a centos image
- Configures the yum repo for Tuleap
- Install that glibc thing
- Install Tuleap
Where I still fail:
- Having an error on install
/usr/bin/chcon .... operation not permittednot sure this one is really relevant
- SSH seems not to work properly on Gitolite’s setup. Can’t say if it is the case on RHEL6 or if it is related to Docker.
- Mysqld don’t want to start:
/etc/init.d/mysqld: line 16: /etc/sysconfig/network: No such file or directory
Here are the things I’m still working on:
- Manually setup Tuleap to check it works
- Automatically setup Tuleap
- Make an autostart script to make things working right
- Find a way to fix IP adress
- Trying on a centos 5.6 image to get which bugs are relative to a RHEL6 issue.
The result can be found here.